Rules, Terms, Conditions & Regulations
Thank you for choosing to book with Khalafukwe Country Lodge. We look forward welcoming you. By making this booking you entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
• Each Guest is bound to the Rules of the Lodge.
• This document serves as the guideline for Guests and to ensure that your stay is pleasant.
• It is the responsibility of Guests to familiarize themselves with the contents of the document. Ignorance of its contents in the case of misconduct cannot be an excuse.
• Any Guest causing loss or damages to any fixed or movable property of shall be liable to reimburse the lodge for any loss or damage. Khalafukwe and its owner shall not be responsible for the loss of money or other personal property from the Guest’s rooms. Khalafukwe accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss of, or damage to residents’ private property during their stay.
• Guests are responsible for insurance of their personal items.
• A First aid kit is held at the reception for minor injuries, for any other serious ailments, Medical services are available at Centocow (14km)
• Khalafukwe and its owner shall not be responsible for any damages, losses or injuries during residence activities, trail walks, qaudbikes rides, pool and around the premises or on excursions.
• Treat fellow Guests and Khalafukwe staff with respect at all times.
• Please take responsibility for Children and minors staying with you at Khalafukwe.
• Children should be under supervision at all times and are the responsibility of their parents or guardians.
• Respect the privacy of other Guests.
• Comply with all fair and reasonable guidelines, rules and instructions of Khalafukwe personnel.
• Report any irregular deeds by fellow Guests.
• Use the available facilities with responsibility and accountability in accordance with the Lodge Rules.
Rules applying to accommodation at Khalafukwe Country Lodge
• Reservation Policy: Full payment is required for confirmation of bookings
• Booking can be made via the website www.k-c-l.co.za
• By making your booking, our agreement is a legal contract and your payment is nonrefundable.
• E-mail proof of payment to Estelle@k-c-l.co.za within 48 hours of booking invoice sent to avoid expiry of the provisional booking on our system.
• Only cash, bank transfers or deposits are accepted.
• The price of the accommodation includes: electricity, linen, cleaning, hot water, heaters, fans electric blankets, laundry and DSTV. Should you not pay a discounted rate some of this might be taken away and will be stipulated on your quote.
• Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice
• All prices include VAT
• Occupancy – the number of person using KCL may not exceed the maximum numbers stated in the occupancy details. If the occupancy is exceeded, or if occupancy includes any un-authorized animals- the owner /caretaker can refuse to allow you to take possession of the property. If this happens we will treat your holiday/stay as cancelled by you, and you will not be entitle to a refund.
• Arrival and departures: Guests are requested to arrive after 15.30 hours on day of arrival and to vacate the property by 9.30 hours prompt on the day of departure. If possible please let us know your likely time of arrival.
• Access – The owner of KCL or representative is to be allowed to the lodge at any reasonable time of during any stay.
• Accommodation – any breakages damages or mal-function of equipment must be reported to us at the earliest opportunity to enable us to rectify the situation. We reserve the right to make a charge of any serious damages. KCL is strictly non smoking. We would be grateful if you could leave the lodge in the same condition you find it. If the lodge is left in a unsatisfactory condition there may be additional charges.
• Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of bookings: Cancellation within 48 hours prior to the booking date is charged at 90% (ie. Full deposit payment) OR the full payment with a cancellation within 24 hours of the booking date & time. We would advise you to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
• Only paying Guests may be accommodated at Khalafukwe
• Laundry services are available, and can be arranged with the host.
• Please do not use towels for Swimming; they are supplied for bating purposes only.
• There is no pets allowed on the property or in the Accommodation at any time unless prior arrangements.
• The is a NO SMOKING policy in the accommodation at all times. Designated smoking area will be indicated. Care should be taken when smoking on the property due to high fire danger alert. Please take care when extinguishing your cigarette butts, please use the ashtray pots provided around the venue. Guest who are careless and cause a fire will legally be held responsible for damages to Khalafukwe property and neighboring properties.
• In case of an emergency please contact the owner Estelle Senekal on 0729914120 or Mike Coetzer on 082 820 6739 immediately.
Acceptance of children
• We welcome children of all ages
• Use at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damages.
Thank you in advance for respecting the rules and abiding them, and we hope you will have a enjoyable stay!